Siemens Venture Cup 2017
"Digitalization in the process industry - Cloud platforms of the future"
During the winter semester 17/18 Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) will once again host the Siemens Venture Cup in collaboration with the WIN group of RWTH Aachen University and the Siemens Center of Knowledge Interchange (CKI).
If you'd like to take on the role of an entrepreneur and discuss current issues of the industry, the Siemens Venture Cup provides an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience and establish new contacts to Siemens Management Consulting.
Winners can look forward to not only prize money, but also a sponsored trip!
What are the benefits?
- Exclusive case study for students of RWTH Aachen University
- You'll acquire new skills in case analysis, improve your presentation techniques and work closely together in teams
- Participation can be counted towards the certificate "Unternehmerisches Denken und Handeln" of the WIN group
- Extensive networking opportunities with Siemens Processs Automation and Siemens Management Consulting
- You'll work on a real business case for 9 weeks and draft a recommendation; the WIN group and SMC advisors will coach you
Dates to save
October 6th - Kick-off event "How to solve a case"
October 23rd - Kick-off event "Hot to present a case"
November 13th - First presentation
December 1st - Final presentation and award ceremony
How to apply
You can apply until September 8th 2017 by sending a short CV and your current transcript of records to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions feel free to contact the CKI team at email@example.com